- hands on opportunities with farm animals
- centrally located between Lancaster & Hershey Park
- sleeps 8
- all rooms on ground floor
- has some AC
- self serve continental breakfast
The Airy Hill Ranch Amish Guesthouse offers a quiet getaway for families or couples wishing to have an authentic Lancaster County experience. This guesthouse has 2 bedrooms, a private bath & a living room / eat in kitchen all located on the ground floor. Outdoors is a patio dining area, playground, creek, firepit and various farm animals. This lodging is centrally located between Hershey Park & Lancaster: 35 min. to Lancaster, Bird in Hand & Dutch Wonderland: 40 min. to Hershey Park, the Sight & Sound Theater & Strasburg Railroad.
A self-serve continental breakfast is provided and guests may prepare meals in the guesthouse kitchen. Airy Hill Ranch offer a 20 minute farm tour for guests staying 2 or more nights. The farm tour includes leading & hand feeding the mini horses, and feeding the longhorn cattle. This is a rare opportunity to stay at one of the few Old Order Amish Bed and Breakfast farms in Lancaster PA. The Airy Hill Ranch Amish Guesthouse offers an authentic taste of Amish life that most Lancaster County tourists never get to experience.
- Private guesthouse; you will be the only lodgers
- Full kitchen, sitting room, 2 bedrooms & bathroom (all on ground floor)
- Sleeps 8: master bedroom with queen bed & daybed, second bedroom with 2 full size beds & daybed.
- Guesthouse has electricity & some AC, no Wifi or TV
- farm tour & hands on opportunities for children
- regular rates: 2 or more nights: $110 per/night for 2 people, $15 each additional (age 5 & under free)
- winter rates: 2 or more nights: $90 per/night for 2 people, $15 each additional (age 5 & under free)
- For a 1 night stay there is a $15 surcharge
- 1 night free with stay of 1 week or longer
- tax of 7.1% and booking fees not included in above rates
- sorry – no pets & no smoking
- Please click here to check availability & book online.