- hands on opportunities with farm animals
- centrally located between Lancaster & Hershey Park
- sleeps 8
- all rooms on ground floor
- has some AC
- self serve continental breakfast
The Airy Hill Ranch Amish Guesthouse offers a quiet getaway for families or couples wishing to have an authentic Lancaster County experience. This guesthouse has 2 bedrooms, a private bath & a living room / eat in kitchen all located on the ground floor. Outdoors is a patio dining area, playground, creek, firepit and various farm animals. This lodging is centrally located between Hershey Park & Lancaster: 35 min. to Lancaster, Bird in Hand & Dutch Wonderland: 40 min. to Hershey Park, the Sight & Sound Theater & Strasburg Railroad.
A self-serve continental breakfast is provided and guests may prepare meals in the guesthouse kitchen. Airy Hill Ranch offer a 20 minute farm tour for guests staying 2 or more nights. The farm tour includes leading & hand feeding the mini horses, and feeding the longhorn cattle. This is a rare opportunity to stay at one of the few Old Order Amish Bed and Breakfast farms in Lancaster PA. The Airy Hill Ranch Amish Guesthouse offers an authentic taste of Amish life that most Lancaster County tourists never get to experience.
- Private guesthouse; you will be the only lodgers
- Full kitchen, sitting room, 2 bedrooms & bathroom (all on ground floor)
- Sleeps 8: master bedroom with queen bed & daybed, second bedroom with 2 full size beds & daybed.
- Guesthouse has electricity & some AC, no Wifi or TV
- farm tour & hands on opportunities for children
- regular rates: 2 or more nights: $110 per/night for 2 people, $15 each additional (age 5 & under free)
- For a 1 night stay there is a $15 surcharge
- 1 night free with stay of 1 week or longer
- tax of 7.1% and booking fees not included in above rates
- sorry – no pets & no smoking
- Please click here to check availability & book online.
Submit your review
Our stay at Airy Hill Ranch was a dream come true. We live in the city and looking forward to a quiet farm stay. Daniel and Fannie went above and beyond, what a lovely couple and the girls are so adorable! The farm is an oasis, very quiet and serene, we went to bed hearing crickets at night and woke up hearing the cows mooing. The farm is well maintained and the house is very clean and not only offers basic amenities but has complete breakfast needs like coffee, cereals, milk, tea, hot chocolate mix, sugar, sweetener etc. Daniel also gave us a tour of the farm along with the 3 girls, and we were able to get upclose to the animals to pet and feed them. Our stay was a pure bliss. I will always remember the good time we had at this farm. Thank you so much and will be looking forward to staying here again in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
We loved staying at Airy Hill Ranch and can't wait to return. The property is up on a hill and overlooks the woods where a creek runs thru and fields. The guesthouse feels like home right when you walk in, the heater stove was so cozy (adjusts by thermostat) we loved sitting around it playing games. The eating area windows let in so much light and have a beautiful view. Our kids had fun playing with the family's girls in the play area. They all fed and rode on the ponies together, they loved it. Daniel went above and beyond in showing us the farm and was very warm and friendly. The girls were sweet and our kids were disappointed when we had to leave. There was a firepit too but it was too cold to use, but we will definitely be back for another stay this summer!
Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad you had such an enjoyable stay at Airy Hill Ranch!
We selected Airy Hill Ranch because of the number of accommodations it offered. We were pleasantly surprised with our choice. From the comfortable beds to the warmth of the fireplace and the family, our visit was amazing. If we are ever in the Lancaster area again, we will be booking our stay at the Airy HIll Ranch.
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the Airy Hill Ranch Amish Guesthouse!