- hands-on activities for children
- central Lancaster County location
- self serve continental breakfast
- private guesthouse
The Amishtown Farm Guesthouse is situated on a scenic farm property in central Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. This Amish Farm Stay is within a short drive of countless attractions which make Lancaster County such a popular vacation destination. Daniel and his family invite you to enjoy this unique and authentic Amish farm experience. This is one of the few Amish Bed and Breakfast lodgings which offer interactive opportunities for children with the farm animals.
The guesthouse has three bedrooms, a large kitchen and a full bath. A self-serve continental breakfast is provided and guests may prepare meals in the guesthouse kitchen. This is a rare opportunity to stay at one of the few Old Order Amish Bed and Breakfast farms in Lancaster PA. The Amishtown Farm Guesthouse offers an authentic taste of Amish life that most Lancaster County tourists never get to experience.
- Private guesthouse; you will be the only lodgers
- Full kitchen, sitting room & ground floor bathroom
- Sleeps 7 in three bedrooms, two rooms have queen beds, the other has a full size bed (a cot is also available).
- Guesthouse has electricity, some AC, no WiFi or TV
- 2 or more nights: $95 per/night for 2 people, $10 each additional adult (over 12 years of age), $5 per child
- For a 1 night stay there is a $25 surcharge
- tax of 7.1% and booking fees not included in above rates
- Please click here to check availability & book online.
If you have any questions, please send us a message via our contact form. We will normally respond to your request within 24 hours. If the lodging you’re interested in is already booked, we will suggest some other possibilities for you to consider. Our Amish Bed and Breakfast tends to get booked up months in advance so consider making your reservation early!
To see a wider selection of beautiful Lancaster County farm bed and breakfasts and guesthouses please visit our sister website: Lancaster Farm Bed and Breakfast.
Submit your review