Stay at a working Amish dairy farm nestled in the heart of the Amish Country in beautiful Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. This guest cottage is located within minutes of most major area Pennsylvania Dutch attractions. Scroll through our photos above to see the inside of the guesthouse and the farmyard. Relax and refresh in our quiet cottage right here on our farm. This farm has been in our family for six generations. Meet our family while we are doing our daily chores in the barn.
The cottage has two bedrooms, a large kitchen and a full bath. A continental breakfast is served in the cottage every morning of your stay except Sundays. Stroll down the driveway. Have a picnic in our picnic area beside the creek. This is a rare opportunity to stay at one of the few Old Order Amish Bed and Breakfast farms in Lancaster PA. We offer an authentic taste of Amish life that most Lancaster County tourists never get to experience. Our rates are very reasonable. The cottage has electricity. We are open year round. We hope you will come and stay with us! – Ben and Anna Riehl and family.
- Private guesthouse; you will be the only lodgers
- Full kitchen, sitting room & bathroom
- Sleeps 6 in two bedrooms, one with a queen bed, the other with 2 full beds.
- Continental breakfast delivered to guesthouse except on Sundays
- 2 or more nights: $95 per/night for 2 people, $10 each additional adult (over 12 years of age), $5 per child
- For a 1 night stay there is a $15 surcharge
- state/county taxes and booking fees not included in above rates – please contact us with the size of your party & ages of any children for an exact quote
- We are beginning to take online bookings for some of our lodgings. Please click here to check availability & book online.
If you have any questions, please send us a message via our contact form. We will normally respond to your request within 24 hours. If the lodging you’re interested in is already booked, we will suggest some other possibilities for you to consider. Our Amish Bed and Breakfast tends to get booked up months in advance so consider making your reservation early!
To see a wider selection of beautiful Lancaster County farm bed and breakfasts and guesthouses please visit our sister website: Lancaster Farm Bed and Breakfast.
Submit your review
My sister’s and I wee able to stay at Beacon Hollow Farm for three days. Beautiful views, relaxing and very friendly family. We enjoyed visiting with our hosts very day. We were in the big house and it was perfect. Amish made quilts on the beds, breakfast served every morning. A large relaxing deck with chairs. We can’t wait for our next stay at the farm!
I chaperoned a group of 10 kids. We stayed at Beacon Hollow and the day we arrived the young Amish were returning from a holiday and we could watch them harness their horses up and visit with them. It was a great stay and our hosts made us a full Amish breakfast for an additional cost. But it was very good. Made with all products raised on the farm. We would stay there again.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at Beacon Hollow Farm!