- on preserved Lancaster farmland
- Wifi provided
- full modern kitchen
- historic farmhouse
- sleeps 4
- meet your Amish host family
- 10 min to quaint town of Lititz
- self-serve breakfast items provided
Enjoy a stay in our cozy, historic Lancaster County farmhouse, centrally located to most Lancaster attractions. We are 15 minutes or less to Dutch Wonderland and the charming towns of Lititz, Lancaster & Bird in Hand; 20 min. to the Sight & Sound Theater in Strasburg & Kitchen Kettle Village in Intercourse. A short tour of this Amish owned property is offered. Experience an authentic slice of Lancaster County & Pennsylvania Dutch Country at the Bicentennial Farmhouse Suite!
The beds and the full bathroom are located on the 2nd floor. Guests must be able to climb the semi-steep staircase (15 steps). We have a queen bed in the master bedroom. There’s also a bunkbed in an alcove in the 2nd floor hallway (photo coming soon).
We have a full modern kitchen, stocked with farm-fresh eggs, coffee, tea & other breakfast items. There’s also a living room and half bath on the ground floor. A reliable wifi connection is provided for our guests.
- private guest suite, Amish host family and another couple live in attached home.
- steep stairs (see photos) to bedrooms
- full kitchen, sitting room, sleeps 4 (queen bed in bedroom & bunk bed in alcove), 1.5 baths
- Wifi provided, and 1 AC unit in main bedroom
- $95 per/night for 2 people ($110 on weekends), $15 each additional (age 2 & under free)
- 2 night minimum stay
- tax, cleaning fee & booking fees not included in above rates
- Please click here to check availability & book online.
If you have any questions, please send us a message via our contact form. We will normally respond to your request within 24 hours.
Great place in a peaceful setting. Communication was instantaneous and friendly. Clean and furnished with new appliances. Recommend for anyone looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Submit your review