- on preserved Lancaster farmland
- Wifi provided
- full modern kitchen
- historic farmhouse
- sleeps 4
- meet your Amish host family
- 10 min to quaint town of Lititz
- self-serve breakfast items provided
Enjoy a stay in our cozy, historic Lancaster County farmhouse, centrally located to most Lancaster attractions. We are 15 minutes or less to Dutch Wonderland and the charming towns of Lititz, Lancaster & Bird in Hand; 20 min. to the Sight & Sound Theater in Strasburg & Kitchen Kettle Village in Intercourse. A short tour of this Amish owned property is offered. Experience an authentic slice of Lancaster County & Pennsylvania Dutch Country at the Bicentennial Farmhouse Suite!
The beds and the full bathroom are located on the 2nd floor. Guests must be able to climb the semi-steep staircase (15 steps). We have a queen bed in the master bedroom. There’s also a bunkbed in an alcove of the 2nd floor hallway as well as a sofa bed in the ground floor sitting room.
We have a full modern kitchen, stocked with farm-fresh eggs, coffee, tea & other breakfast items. There’s also a living room and half bath on the ground floor and a washer & dryer. A reliable wifi connection is provided for our guests.
- private guest suite, Amish host family and another couple live in attached home.
- steep stairs (see photos) to bedrooms
- full kitchen, sitting room, sleeps 5 (queen bed in bedroom, bunk bed in alcove & sofa bed), 1.5 baths
- Wifi provided, and 1 AC unit in main bedroom
- $110 per/night for 2 people ($125 on weekends), $15 each additional (age 2 & under free)
- tax, cleaning fee & booking fees not included in above rates
- Please click here to check availability & book online.
If you have any questions, please send us a message via our contact form. We will normally respond to your request within 24 hours.
Great place in a peaceful setting. Communication was instantaneous and friendly. Clean and furnished with new appliances. Recommend for anyone looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Submit your review
I had a great time. The home is beautiful. The food, animals, and conversations were fantastic. The family is awesome and the location is super. I hope to visit again with my friends and more coolers to load up with more nutritious food.
Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed your Amish Farm Stay at the Bicentennial Farmhouse!
This was the best vacation we’ve had in a while. This home is absolutely beautiful and our host family was so thoughtful and kind. We spent our evenings on the front porch watching the sunset. I cannot recommend this enough.
Thank you for your review. We're very pleased that you enjoyed your stay!