- historic farmhouse
- Wifi & some AC
- private guesthouse with woods & pond
- sleeps 5
- bed & bathroom on ground floor
The Cedar Glen Farm Guesthouse is an historic Berks County stone farmhouse located in a secluded and scenic setting. The property includes a barn, pond & large outdoor area. This family getaway is just outside of Lancaster County: 15 min. from Adamstown, 20 min. from the Shady Maple Smorgasbord & the Daniel Boone Homestead, and 40-45 min. from Kitchen Kettle Village, Bird in Hand & the Sight & Sound Theater in Strasburg. Enjoy a cozy getaway in this newly listed authentic home.
The Cedar Glen Farm Guesthouse has a bedroom (with double bed) & bathroom on the ground floor. Upstairs are 3 more bedrooms (two with bunkbeds & 1 with single bed) and another bathroom. We count the bunkbeds as single beds because the upper beds are close to the ceiling. Some window air conditioners will be available in the warmer months. The house has a cozy sunroom with a view of the woods & pond (and occasional deer) out back.
- Private guesthouse; you will be the only lodgers
- Full kitchen, sitting room, 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms (1 bedroom & Bathroom on ground floor)
- Guesthouse has electricity, Wifi & some AC, no TV
- regular rates: $148 per/night for 2 people, $25 each additional (age 5 & under free)
- tax & fees not included in above rates
- sorry – no pets & no smoking
- Please click here to check availability & book online.