- beautiful views
- self-serve continental breakfast
- farm tour offered
- central Lancaster County
Dreamy Acres Farm offers a low-tech family vacation on a 10 acre Amish farm located in Kinzers, Lancaster County. The guesthouse has a bedroom & bathroom on the ground floor. There’s also a full size futon in the living room. The outdoor deck overlooks the surrounding Amish farmland and has chairs for relaxing & a table for outdoor eating. The Fisher family offers guests a 20 min. tour of their farm.
A self-serve continental breakfast is provided and guests may prepare meals in the guesthouse kitchen. This is a rare opportunity to stay at one of the few Old Order Amish Bed and Breakfast farms in Lancaster PA. The Dreamy Acres Farm Guesthouse offers an authentic taste of Amish life that most Lancaster County tourists never get to experience.
- Private guesthouse; you will be the only lodgers
- Full kitchen, sitting room & ground floor bedroom and bathroom
- Sleeps 4 in 1 bedroom (queen bed), & full-size futon.
- Guesthouse doesn’t have electrical outlets or WiFi (has battery operated lamps)
- 2 or more nights: $95 per/night for 2 people, $10 each additional (age 5 & under free)
- For a 1 night stay there is a $15 surcharge
- tax of 7.1% and booking fees not included in above rates
- Please click here to check availability & book online.
If you have any questions, please send us a message via our contact form. We will normally respond to your request within 24 hours. If the lodging you’re interested in is already booked, we will suggest some other possibilities for you to consider. Our Amish Bed and Breakfast tends to get booked up months in advance so consider making your reservation early!
To see a wider selection of beautiful Lancaster County farm bed and breakfasts and guesthouses please visit our sister website: Lancaster Farm Bed and Breakfast.