This 2nd floor guest suite, located in an historic Amish farmhouse, is centrally located in a scenic area of Lancaster County. Enjoy a quiet farm retreat within a 10-20 minute drive from the popular attractions of Intercourse, Bird in Hand & Strasburg. The Garden Thyme Amish Farm Suite offers lodging with close proximity to the Amish families who live on the 1st floor & in a cottage on this (non-working) farm property. Relax on the front porch of this Lancaster County farmhouse with a cup of coffee or tea. Guests are free to walk around certain areas of the large property including the pond & meadows. A member of your Amish host family will gladly offer you an interesting tour of the property (for those staying 2 or more nights).
- Private guest suite; you will be the only lodgers, AC, no Wifi
- Full kitchen, sitting room & bathroom
- Sleeps 6 in two bedrooms (2 queen beds) and living room sofa beds
- There’s a steep staircase leading up to the suite so this lodging may not be suitable for elderly guests
- Self serve continental breakfast included
- $130 per/night for 2 guests, $15 each additional, no charge for children 2 yrs. & younger
- $15 surcharge for 1 night stay
- tax of 7% and booking fees not included in above rates – please contact us with the size of your party & ages of any children for an exact quote
- We are beginning to take online bookings for some of our lodgings. Please click here to check availability & book online
If you have any questions, please send us a message via our contact form. We will normally respond to your request within 24 hours. If the lodging you’re interested in is already booked, we will suggest some other possibilities for you to consider. Our Amish Bed and Breakfast tends to get booked up months in advance so consider making your reservation early!
To see a wider selection of beautiful Lancaster County farm bed and breakfasts and guesthouses please visit our sister website: Lancaster Farm Bed and Breakfast.