- bedroom & bathroom on ground floor
- authentic Amish farm & guesthouse
- offering an unplugged vacation (no wifi, tv, ac)
- central Lancaster County
- sleeps 8
The Green Meadows Farm Guesthouse offers a low-tech family vacation on a beautiful Amish farm located in New Holland, Lancaster County. The guesthouse has 3 bedrooms & 1.5 bathrooms (with a bedroom & bathroom on the ground floor). There’s also a full size sofabed in the living room. The host family offers guests a 20 – 30 min. tour of their farm (with 2 or more night stay).
Farm fresh eggs & milk are supplied as part of a self-serve breakfast. Guests may prepare meals in the guesthouse kitchen. This is a rare opportunity to stay at one of the few Old Order Amish Bed and Breakfast farms in Lancaster PA. The Green Meadows Farm Guesthouse offers an authentic taste of Amish life that most Lancaster County tourists never get to experience.
- Private guesthouse; you will be the only lodgers
- Full kitchen, sitting room, sleeps 8 in 3 bedrooms & sofabed, 1.5 baths (ground floor bedroom and bathroom)
- Guesthouse has one electrical outlet, no WiFi, AC or TV (has battery operated lamps, propane stove & fridge)
- 2 or more nights: $95 per/night for 2 people, $10 each additional (age 5 & under free)
- For a 1 night stay there is a $15 surcharge
- tax of 7.1%, cleaning fee & booking fees not included in above rates
- Please click here to check availability & book online.
If you have any questions, please send us a message via our contact form. We will normally respond to your request within 24 hours. If the lodging you’re interested in is already booked, we will suggest some other possibilities for you to consider. Our Amish Bed and Breakfast tends to get booked up months in advance so consider making your reservation early!
Submit your review
I went with my daughter and friends. We had peaceful and wonderful time. House is clean and the family is super nice. We will be back soon!
We're glad you enjoyed your stay at Green Meadows Farm!
I went with my 15 year old daughter. It was a wonderful stay! The house was beautiful and clean! The family was so welcoming! We loved taking a tour of the farm and seeing the animals.. especially the super friendly dogs! It was relaxing and comfortable... peaceful and quiet... A lovely place we hope to visit again!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you & your daughter enjoyed your stay!
Spent the most relaxing weekend in a long time in this lovely, quiet Guesthouse. The family is warm and welcoming, the view is spectacular, the animals are friendly, and the Guesthouse is super clean and comfortable. Fresh milk, eggs, and condiments, as well as, kitchen utensils are available for use. This was definitely a home away from home.... Just perfect!
Thank you for this first review of our newest Amish Farm Stay lodging. We're glad you enjoyed your stay!