- tour of working farm offered
- single floor lodging
- various farm animals
- play area for children
We invite you to experience our newly listed authentic Amish Farm Stay during your visit to the Pennsylvania Dutch Country of Lancaster & Chester counties. We offer a tour of our farm where we train horses for driving the Amish buggies (tips appreciated). We’re 23 min to Kitchen Kettle Village (Intercourse), 28 min to Bird in Hand, 33 min to West Chester Univ. & 35 min to the Sight & Sound Theater.
Our guest suite has two bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a full kitchen & sitting room. There’s also a deck & play area for children.
- Private single floor guest suite; you will be the only lodgers
- Full kitchen, sitting room & bathroom
- Sleeps 4 in two bedrooms with 2 queen beds.
- breakfast supplies provided for a self-serve breakfast.
- $115 per night for first 2 guests, $15 each additional adult (over 2 years of age)
- state/county taxes and booking fees not included in above rates
- Please click here to check availability & book online.
If you have any questions, please send us a message via our contact form. We will normally respond to your request within 24 hours. If the lodging you’re interested in is already booked, we will suggest some other possibilities for you to consider. Our Amish Bed and Breakfast tends to get booked up months in advance so consider making your reservation early!
To see a wider selection of beautiful Lancaster County farm bed and breakfasts and guesthouses please visit our sister website: Lancaster Farm Bed and Breakfast.
Submit your review