The Pleasant View Farm Guesthouse is located on an Amish farm situated on the backroads of Lancaster County Pennsylvania, just outside the village of Intercourse. This quiet & peaceful Amish farm lodging is off the beaten track and surrounded by Amish farmland. The guesthouse includes a ground floor bedroom w/queen bed, ground floor bath, kitchen, sitting room & sun room. There’s also a 2nd floor bedroom with a double bed. Children’s mattresses can be set up in the 1st floor living room or sun room.
Depending on your length of stay, you should have various opportunities to chat with Lena & Dave, the friendly host couple at this guesthouse. Dave & Lena have retired from farming but there are horses on the property and the land is still farmed by a neighboring Amish farmer. The lodging has electricity via solar panels. You’ll enjoy this central Lancaster County location – near the towns of Intercourse, Bird in Hand & Strasburg.
- Private guesthouse; you will be the only lodgers
- Full kitchen, sitting room & bathroom
- Sleeps 4-6 in two bedrooms, queen bed, double bed & floor mattresses available for children.
- Breakfast not provided, but an Amish owned & operated restaurant is a 10 min. walk down the road.
- $95 per/night for 2 people, $10 each additional adult (over 12 years of age), $5 per child
- 1 night stays are possible (but 2 or more nights are highly recommended)
- tax of 6% and booking fees not included in above rates – please contact us with the size of your party & ages of any children for an exact quote
- We are beginning to take online bookings for some of our lodgings. Please click here to check availability & book online
If you have any questions, please send us a message via our contact form. We will normally respond to your request within 24 hours. If the lodging you’re interested in is already booked, we will suggest some other possibilities for you to consider. Our Amish Bed and Breakfasts tend to get booked up months in advance so consider making your reservation early!
To see a wider selection of beautiful Lancaster County farm bed and breakfasts and guesthouses please visit our sister website: Lancaster Farm Bed and Breakfast.
Thanks to Eric Norbom for horses in snow photos, and Ben Gentile for the aerial view photo.
Submit your review
We had a much needed getaway at Dave and Lena’s beautiful country guest home. Everything was perfectly neat and clean, the silence was welcoming, and Dave and Lena showed us wonderful hospitality. We would highly recommend this place if you need to get away and enjoy some beauty and solitude. Plus, a short drive away, there is plenty to do.
Thank you for this review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with Dave & Lena!
This was my second stay at Dave and Lena’s beautiful farm. We could not of asked for more gracious and welcoming hosts! We loved the surrounding countryside, the abundance of animal grazing and the unique introduction to the Amish community. We highly recommend a stay at Pleasant View Farm!