- private guesthouse sleeps 8
- farm tour offered
- very central Lancaster County location
- self serve continental breakfast
The Sunrise Farm Guesthouse is situated on a scenic farm property in central Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. This Amish Farm Stay is within a short drive of countless attractions which make Lancaster County such a popular vacation destination. It’s less than a 5 min. drive from Bird in Hand & Intercourse, and a 15 min. drive from Strasburg attractions such as the Sight & Sound Theater & the Strasburg Rail Road. Although located along a busy road (route 340) the back of the property opens up onto many acres of Amish farm country with a nice walking trail back into the fields. Levi and his family invite you to enjoy this unique and authentic Amish farm experience which includes a farm tour for those staying 2 or more nights.
The guesthouse has four bedrooms, a large kitchen and one bathroom (ground floor). A self-serve continental breakfast is provided and guests may prepare meals in the guesthouse kitchen. This is a rare opportunity to stay at one of the few Old Order Amish Bed and Breakfast dairy farms in Lancaster PA. The Sunrise Farm Guesthouse offers an authentic taste of Amish life that most Lancaster County tourists never get to experience.
- Private guesthouse; you will be the only lodgers
- Full kitchen, sitting room & ground floor bathroom, 2 ground floor bedrooms
- sleeps 8 in four bedrooms, two rooms have queen beds, the other two have full size beds (a cradle is also available).
- Guesthouse has electricity, some AC, no WiFi or TV
- 2 or more nights: $95 per/night for 2 people, $15 each additional guest, ages 5 & under free
- for a 1 night stay there is a $25 surcharge
- tax of 7.1% and booking fees not included in above rates
- Please click here to check availability & book online.
If you have any questions, please send us a message via our contact form. We will normally respond to your request within 24 hours. If the lodging you’re interested in is already booked, we will suggest some other possibilities for you to consider. Our Amish Bed and Breakfast tends to get booked up months in advance so consider making your reservation early!
To see a wider selection of beautiful Lancaster County farm bed and breakfasts and guesthouses please visit our sister website: Lancaster Farm Bed and Breakfast.